- Zoloft, but let’s be real here – if you can skip pills, you already know to keep away and if you can’t say no to pills, you’ve got your undergraduate dealer on speed dial.
- Find a screwdriver and drill that instrument into the dimples and corners of your grin. Remember: lefty loosie, righty tighty isn’t always universal.
- You could just let it pass instead of fighting it, you know, like a person who actually enjoys life instead of one who reads listicles as internet dwellers and other, ever growing, western audiences seem to do (like me!).
- Punch yourself. Only the crazy and awesome smile after a good solid clockin’ to the noggin.
- Do cocaine. That’s not really a smile you see when someone is wired out of their fried mind, that’s a sharpening of teefers by way of a-rockin’ the jaws, which is still seen as a smile, albeit a really creepy one.
- Kiss the woman and/or man who caused such a smile. Do so at your own risk, if you get what I’m saying – if you don’t, please seek a therapist or some other quacking professional with a degree in an infinite ism.
- Enjoy that smile and be a goofball. Life is all about smiles, except for the Russians, apparently they think it’s rude, so don’t smile at a Russian unless you’re too afraid to do number 4 yourself, then by all means.